Monday, June 22, 2009

I ♥ Faces. Let's Hear it for the Boys

Since I've started this blog, I have learned so much about photography. Photography used to be a main hobby of mine when I was in high school, but since then, it's been put on the back burner. Now, since I've graduated and have some time after work, I have picked it back up again, along with a few other hobbies (this blog).



I came across this blog, I ♥ Faces a few months ago and I've been addicted. It contains great tutorials and features wonderful amateur and professional photographers from all over. The blog focuses on capturing moments purely through faces (hence, I ♥ faces). They have weekly photography contests, varying in themes, and a kids category and an adults category.

This week, I have decided to enter (my very first time!). The theme is "Let's Hear it for the Boys" (very appropriate for the recent Father's Day). For my entry, I will be entering a portrait shot of my sig-o, which I am very proud of (and so is he, but he doesn't want anyone to know). This was taken on a whim at Disneyland one afternoon, and I just love it!



Be sure to head on over to www.iheartfaces.com to check out all of the beautiful face entries this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment